WELCOME TO REFORMBEAUTY.COM (the website)
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other information the site collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under any applicable law ("Personal Information");
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- Information that is about you but individually does not identify you;
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website and usage details; and
- Any other information you may choose to submit to the site via comment or email.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; advertising
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH WEB TECHNOLOGIES AND USE STORAGE
DISCLOSURE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION AND DATA USE
INFORMATION AND DATA SECURITY
SOCIAL MEDIA AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES
The website may contain links to other websites of entities and third parties that are not necessarily affiliated with us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We may utilize and work with trusted third parties, including social network sites like Facebook and Twitter, and with web and application developers so we can connect to your social networks. All of these companies operate Third Party Sites. We provide access to our website by third parties and business partners so we can generate interest in our products among members of your social networks and to allow you to share product interests with friends in your network. The use of any features made available to you on our website by a third party may result in information being collected or shared about you by us or by the third party. If a Third Party Site shares or makes publicly available information collected through any such features, it is considered public information. Please be sure to review the privacy policies and privacy settings on your social networking sites to make sure you understand the information they are sharing. If you do not want a Third Party Site to share information about you, you must contact that site and determine whether it gives you the opportunity to opt out of sharing such information. We are not responsible for how these third parties may use information collected from or about you. Our website identifies areas where third parties may collect and share information about you, such as Facebook’s “Like” feature or similar ways other third parties allow you to express opinions about or show images of products. By “liking” one of our products or tagging us in a post, comment or photo, you consent to the display of that information by us on our website or social media pages or platforms. We are not obligated to display someone’s name, profile photo or other “public” Facebook profile information on our website even if that Facebook user “likes” one of our products. We reserve the right to remove the information of or from any person, which we deem to be inconsistent with our ideals or otherwise inappropriate for public association with our company. We may remove from our website or social media platforms, in our sole discretion, any product offering or any photo or product description or comment relating thereto.
YOUR CHOICE TO OPT-OUT
In order to provide service to you, Reform Beauty will send you communications related to your transactions, security or the administration of its Website. From time to time, we may also wish to send you other messages or updates about Reform Beauty, including promotions and other activities. If you do not wish to receive non-transaction/security related communications from us, please send an email containing your request to email@example.com.
We reserve the right to modify or supplement this policy at any time. If a material change to the terms of this policy is made, we will post a notice on our homepage and a link to the new policy.
If you have questions about this privacy statement, the information practices of Reform Beauty, or your dealings with us, please contact Reform Beauty Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2018 Reform Beauty. All trademarks registered. All rights reserved.
In accordance with laws governing literary and artistic property rights or other similar rights, the reproduction or redistribution of the elements that make up the Reform Beauty website, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.